- Open up SONAR X3 Studio or Producer
- Go to the Media Browser and make sure you are on the “Media” tab – Selecting the letter B on your computer keyboard will open and close this view.
- The drop-down menu below “Media” will give you the different content options for SONAR X3.
- The “Move up one level” button allows you to move backwards through the file hierarchy of your computer. Selecting this 2 times will bring you to your Cakewalk Projects folder.
- Use the Media Browser to locate a mono audio file.
- Once located simply drag and drop it onto a MIDI Track.
- You can also drag an audio clip from an audio track onto a MIDI track.
Conversion will occur.
All this is made possible with the newly integrated ARA technology from Celemony.