Innovative Music Production Techniques with Cakewalk SONAR X3
When: Monday, March 31 at 4:00pm ET
Length: 30 minutes
Next Monday, join Berklee Online for an in-depth online clinic with Craig Anderton, a renowned music technologist and producer, and Chief Magic Officer for Gibson Brands.
Learn how to create, edit, master, and more using SONAR X3 Producer.
Topics for this Open House will include:
- The MIDI advantage for songwriting
- Using loops for both songwriting and EDM
- Speeding up workflow to prevent “inspiration atrophy” (effects chains, track templates, browser techniques, etc.)
- Creating your own mixer architecture
- Using “spot” timing correction to tighten timing without destroying feel
- How to make amp sims sound great (e.g. effects chains)
- Mastering in SONAR