Have you ever wanted to create a drum kit from your own samples and make your own drum loops? Part 1 of this Drum Production Master Class shows you how to create a drum part from scratch with Session Drummer 3, Step Sequencer 2.0, and other tools that come with SONAR X1 Producer.
Watch the video and follow these 5 easy steps:
- Browse for Loops: Find audio loops with the right drum sound for your track.
- Harvest Drum Samples: Slice up the loop into clips to add to your custom drum kit.
- Build a Drum Kit for Session Drummer 3: Drag and drop clips or add pieces from other kits.
- Create a Pattern: Customize your drum pattern using Step Sequencer 2.0.
- Arrange Your Patterns: Add variation to your pattern to create a multi-part drum track.