Z3TA+ 2 comes packed with a massive pool of MIDI programs that power it’s internal Arpeggiator, but why stick to the stock programs when you can make your own?
- Open Z3TA+2 and activate the Arpeggiator Section
- Right-Click on the sequence in the arpeggiator and make sure the following are checked
- Auto Disable Pattern When Dragged to Host
- Auto Fit Patterns to One Measure When Loaded
- Load one of the Arpeggios from the Pattern menu
- Drag and Drop the Arpeggios right into SONAR X2
- Edit the MIDI Clip to your liking
- Go to File > Save As
- Select MIDI 0 in “Save as type”
- Go to C:\Cakewalk Content\Z3TA+ 2\MIDI Arpeggios and Save it
- Load it into Z3TA+2’s Arpeggiator by going to Pattern > Load MIDI File…
Wanna try Z3TA+2 for free? Download the 30-Day Trial of this incredible synthesizer.