The second product in the SONAR V-Studio line of integrated hardware and software by Cakewalk and Roland is a compact, feature rich, music production studio that enables musicians to create, record, produce, and perform music with or without a computer. SONAR V-Studio 100 is ideal for the musician, singer-songwriter, MC, producer, or engineer on-the-go, regardless of whether they use a Mac or PC.
How will SONAR V-Studio 100 fit your production needs? Read on to found out:
High Speed USB 2.0 Interface
It is a high quality USB 2.0 Audio and MIDI interface for Mac/Windows utilizing world-class Roland engineering design and component technology. It includes:
– 8 inputs + mix / 6 outputs at 24-bit/96 kHz quality
– 2 dual XLR/TRS inputs with high quality mic pre-amps and phantom power
– Hi-z option for recording electric guitar & Bass
– MIDI I/O
– MAC/Windows compatible with ASIO, WDM, WASAPI and Core Audio support
– Works with popular DAWS
Universal DAW Controller
It is a universal DAW controller that supports popular software for Mac/PC via Mackie control protocol, including Logic, Live, Cubase, and Digital Performer. Additionally, V-Studio 100 provides extended control capabilities over SONAR through the implementation of Cakewalk’s Active Controller Technology (ACT).
– 100 mm motorized, touch-sensitive fader
– 5 rotary encoders, 11 buttons and transport control
– Dynamic LCD display
– Programmable footswitch
– Use with any DAW on Mac/Windows that supports Mackie Control protocol
– Advanced control of SONAR through Active Controller Technology
Personal Digital Mixer
It is a digital mixer for small groups or solo performers who need easy control of a few instruments and vocal mics, or for DJs, MCs, and electronic musicians who need to mix multiple sound sources. You can enhance your live sound with the pro-quality pre-amps and on-board effects which offer easy routing and accessibility.
– Ideal for mixing small bands, solo musicians, DJs, home studios
– 8 inputs, 6 outputs plus headphones
– 4 types of reverb
– 6 channels of EQ with LCD plot
– 6 channels of Compression with threshold and compression meter
– Meter & FX Display on LCD
Mobile SD Recorder/Live Player
It is a high quality, digital recorder – a computer is not required. You can record directly to the VS-100’s SD-card to capture song ideas, rehearsals, or live performances. Create backing tracks on your DAW of choice and transfer them to the VS-100’s SD-card for playback during live performance (even while recording). Likewise, recorded performances can be easily transferred from the VS-100’s SD-card for additional editing, tracking, and sweetening.
– Record away from your computer
– 2 channel wave recording and playback
– Capture rehearsals and live performances
– Play along to backing tracks and record your mix simultaneously
– Built-in metronome for accurate timing when recording new ideas
– Insert markers during record and playback
– Loop a region for practicing parts or jamming
– Easily transfer audio to and from any computer via USB
For a complete list of retailers (online & physical stores) visit our SONAR V-Studio 100 dealer finder.