The second product in the SONAR V-Studio line of integrated hardware and software by Cakewalk and Roland is a compact, feature rich, music production studio that enables musicians to create, record, produce, and perform music with or without a computer. SONAR V-Studio 100 is ideal for the musician, singer-songwriter, MC, producer, or engineer on-the-go, regardless of whether they use a Mac or PC.
How will SONAR V-Studio 100 fit your production needs? Read on to found out:
High Speed USB 2.0 Interface
It is a high quality USB 2.0 Audio and MIDI interface for Mac/Windows utilizing world-class Roland engineering design and component technology. It includes:
- 8 inputs + mix / 6 outputs at 24-bit/96 kHz quality
- 2 dual XLR/TRS inputs with high quality mic pre-amps and phantom power
- Hi-z option for recording electric guitar & Bass
- MIDI I/O
- MAC/Windows compatible with ASIO, WDM, WASAPI and Core Audio support
- Works with popular DAWS
Universal DAW Controller
It is a universal DAW controller that supports popular software for Mac/PC via Mackie control protocol, including Logic, Live, Cubase, and Digital Performer. Additionally, V-Studio 100 provides extended control capabilities over SONAR through the implementation of Cakewalk’s Active Controller Technology (ACT).
- 100 mm motorized, touch-sensitive fader
- 5 rotary encoders, 11 buttons and transport control
- Dynamic LCD display
- Programmable footswitch
- Use with any DAW on Mac/Windows that supports Mackie Control protocol
- Advanced control of SONAR through Active Controller Technology
Personal Digital Mixer
It is a digital mixer for small groups or solo performers who need easy control of a few instruments and vocal mics, or for DJs, MCs, and electronic musicians who need to mix multiple sound sources. You can enhance your live sound with the pro-quality pre-amps and on-board effects which offer easy routing and accessibility.
- Ideal for mixing small bands, solo musicians, DJs, home studios
- 8 inputs, 6 outputs plus headphones
- 4 types of reverb
- 6 channels of EQ with LCD plot
- 6 channels of Compression with threshold and compression meter
- Meter & FX Display on LCD
Mobile SD Recorder/Live Player
It is a high quality, digital recorder – a computer is not required. You can record directly to the VS-100′s SD-card to capture song ideas, rehearsals, or live performances. Create backing tracks on your DAW of choice and transfer them to the VS-100′s SD-card for playback during live performance (even while recording). Likewise, recorded performances can be easily transferred from the VS-100′s SD-card for additional editing, tracking, and sweetening.
- Record away from your computer
- 2 channel wave recording and playback
- Capture rehearsals and live performances
- Play along to backing tracks and record your mix simultaneously
- Built-in metronome for accurate timing when recording new ideas
- Insert markers during record and playback
- Loop a region for practicing parts or jamming
- Easily transfer audio to and from any computer via USB
For a complete list of retailers (online & physical stores) visit our SONAR V-Studio 100 dealer finder.